The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Go" is a two-letter word

I don't normally "do" politics but watching that twat Blair on the TV tonight brought on a whole wave of anger I have not experienced for quite some time.

Like Berlusconi this guy now seems to inhabit his own "reality bubble" where he interprets the words "Go you wanker" as "You're doing a great job Tony" at every opportunity. It just shows the shocking ignorance, and arrogance of these people and their desparate need to hold onto to power for the last possible second they can.
All this in the same day that George Bush backs his brother as a Presidential candidate - I doubt that even the average American is that eager to re-visit the scene of a global car-crash.
Anyway.
By the time of the elections there will be huge Americans riding round on tiny mopeds like downtown Beijing whilst the gas guzzling Presidential cavalcade sweeps them into the gutter. This is the only guy in living history that can invade an oil state to secure supply and create a f**king oil crisis.
The world is fucked up and heading South fast.
Anyway.
New labour - what a total bunch of arseholes and misfits
Its like being drunk in a pub and deciding which one of the bastards you want to punch first, before picking up a chair so you can do some damage to all of them simultaniously.
My pet hate is that frigging Ruth Kelly. I'm truly sick of seeing her face on the telly. The only upside to me is that we are exactly the same age and at least I don't look like that bastard child of Captain Scarlett and Wee Jimmy Krannie so at least life has dealt me with something.
For clarity: "Go" means "Go"

4 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Camie Vog said...

A.C., I read your posts several times. Not because I am stupid, but because they are so well written. Your descriptives are compelling.
Careening off of "a global car crash", I fell into the "fat Americans " riding on Mopeds. I burst into insane boughts of laughter at that, as I glanced at the scooter brouchure on my desk. Fatfiz has been fueling a scooter craze, and I flirt with the idea of getting one with a sidecar for my kid. LOL. See, it's already happening...
Great post, as always.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Brilliant post. All't needs be said.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

That Ruth Kelley is a twat. She's got a real "punch-me" face, hasn't she?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

As I said - a cross between Captain Scarlett and Wee Jimmy Krannie. She's a ventriloquists' dummy thats been brought to life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home