The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cho Seung-hui majoring in English?

And another thing on all this garbage now being released on the internet to glorify the life of that this sick, murderous, prick. I see the Times Online, against its better judgement in my opinion, published two of his "Plays" on Friday.

Is it me or is it actually possible to be mentally subnormal and yet also "majoring in English" at a US University? I fail to understand how such badly written, childish, shite, can be the normal standard of literacy that would be expected to get you on (and remain on!) an English course at a large US academic institution.

Surely if he didn't get kicked off the course for his mental problems, he should have been kicked off for being an illiterate knobber with no functional grasp of written English at all?

No wonder he was angry. He was a fucking retard.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

You have to accept a certain number of retards to fill your pc quota

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

I read one of his plays a few days ago, the one about the kid who says his stepdad killed his real father. It was really juvenile and very badly written. I made the assumption that it might have been written several years earlier, like when he was in his early to mid-teens. Was that wrong of me?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Cynnie said...

I read that same play..
it was really really terrible.

jesus.

how did he ever get into a university?
The United States is going to shit..

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

I believe the stuff was released by his roommate and was relatively recent as it was on his PC (ie. typed whilst his room mate was his room mate).

If so its terribly worrying!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Man, if that's true, then he really was retarded. What the hell was he doing in an English class?

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Aww come on, Alan Ball wasn't all that bad.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabe even hamlet, cappy

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger me said...

yes, but don't want to appear highbrow and ruin my image!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home