The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Who gives a fuck?




OK! magazine has partially won an appeal at the House of Lords in its battle with rival Hello! over Catherine Zeta Jones's wedding photos.

Unsurprisingly I remain unmoved by the the "landslide" ruling by Lord Hoffman in the "Old man marries gold-digging sheep-shagger" celebrity story of the year.

I'm tired of the cult of celebrity and of these deluded people expecting that they can cash in on every aspect of their lives, from their fucking futile weddings, to birth of their fucking ugly children, to their numerous addictions, afflictions, pecadillos and bust ups.

If thousands of people want to act like spastics outside Top Shop to buy some Chinese made shite that Kate Moss might have seen once, in an e-mail, from her assistant, forwarded from her "designer", why should I care? I'm not stupid, I don't believe my life is empty, I don't think that people will think I'm somebody just because I paid 70 quid for some piece of rancid old tat. I don't feel inferior because I'm not living "their" life.

There has to be a reversal of this celebrity culture soon as were all so desparately fucking bored with it all. Do I really give a fuck that OK got diddled on the pictures of the wedding of these saddos? No. Do I care that "normal" people are stupid enough to buy these shite filled magazines because they think that they need to be in touch with the latest trends? No. Do I care about anything that Michael fucking Douglas and his stupid fucking Wife do? No.

Scan the internet its now getting just as low as it can possible get - Peter Andre now apparently has "Celebrity Meningitis" that's the same deadly meningitis that kills or debilitates anyone else every day of the week in this country but with an extra 25,000 fucking column inches of shite from his dumb wife telling you how fucking bad it is.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

If we get lucky they'll all catch celebrity meningitis and then have celebrity deaths. Sooner the better.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Cynnie said...

Those two make me vomit

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

Cappy. I hope that its annual cull you misspelt because, much as I hate these people, an anal cull would seem to be a bit extreme!!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger me said...

whoops! yup, typo! apologies for that rather sickening thought.

mind, could anyone fit up c.z.j's arse, seeing as she is already so far up it herself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home