The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fuck me Bush has me scared ....

I read with interest the [increasingly] incoherent ramblings of George W Bush in the English papers today. I think his exact words were to accuse the Iranian regime of threatening to place the Middle East under the shadow of "a nuclear holocaust" and that he had authorised US military commanders in Iraq to "confront Tehran's murderous activities".

I fucking give up now.

Do people in the USA actually buy this bullshit?

I'm scared. I'm really fucking scared that this fucking idiot is going to press some great big red fucking button because he believes that God is telling him that he has to do it, and then we'll all be watching the mushroom clouds sweep across the atmosphere.

Christ, its getting too much.

You launch a war for the wrong reasons, you don't do too well at it, you have fewer soldiers and fewer resources, your country hate you, your key advisors leave, you have no support in government .... so you go to the next county along and try to do the whole damn thing again ... why? Is there something I am genuinely missing or is this guy just a grade "A" FUCKWITT?

I've spent the last week reading the book of Revelations ... interesting reading about the fall of Babylon (i. e, Al Hillah, Central Iraq). Wish I hadn't. Going to get pissed now before its too late.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Yes. Get pissed. Good. I will join you.

As I type this, Blondies 'Atomic' just came on the radio. oops

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Cynnie said...

well..
lead the revolution SeƱor crap ..
I'll be right behind you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home