The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Monday, July 23, 2007

I wonder if Britain will follow suit?

I got sent an interesting link today from a friend in the US. Did you know that if you protest against the war in Iraq they can now potentially seize all your assets for "undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq or to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-3.html

What's it like to live in a totalitarian society?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

The war in Iraq is wrong. There is no other sane point of view.

C'mon Georgie. Take me house if yer can.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Cynnie said...

I love dub-ya!..
( eh)

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never heared that b 4 well i dun own nethn neways

 

Post a Comment

<< Home