The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Big tosser

Well I gave in. I have been forced to watch that reality shit-fest that is Big Brother by my kids tonight, and I have to say that first thing in the morning I am suing the production company I mentioned in "Why is my reality not their reality?".
Why? One of the bastards actually has tourettes! (and most of the others look mentally ill). Well you read it here first on the 5th May, they officially stole my idea. They are just a bunch of robbing twats.
Plus who was that CUNT that fell down the stairs like Norman fucking Wisdom and thought it was hilarious. Christ. If falling down stairs is that funny going for a piss later is bound to be side splitting.
Hopefully the only side splitting experience he'll have in the future is with a fucking scythe.
And what's with the ugly Lilly Savage look-alike with tits like water mellons? I'm guessing that somewhere in the next couple of weeks there will be a "vote for the most unrealistic transvestite in the house" competition and we already know the winner.
How many weeks of this crud will I have to endure?
I feel another pointless campaign coming on.

10 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cleany geneypooleh

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

But don'cha just love it?

The Norman Wisdom bit was fantastic. And I think he was the Tourette's guy.

Weird thing: I am confusing blogland with real life. All along I kept thinking, "Yes I read somewhere that there was going to be a Tourette's kid." Now I know where. Here.

Take 'em for all they're worth, AC.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

The wife n daughter are addicted. I'm leaving home for a few weeks....oh no I'm not. If they can get away with exposing me to this crap they can hardly complain when the world cup starts can they. (You bet they can!)

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You put links on. Aww

My blog has been possessed by satan.
Its bettingonthemuse.blogspot now.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Cynnie said...

Where are you ??
How can I stalk you like a love sick crazy chick if i can't get any feedback?

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

Cynnie. Sometimes I like being stalked. Post or e-mail away!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Cynnie said...

aww...encouraging the mental chick..
Not wise seƱor crapitalist !..

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

I must add for the record that i quite like the guy with tourettes - but can't help feeling ashamed that somebody, somewhere cast someone with mental problems to make viewers laugh when laughing at a disability is, unequivicably, quite disgusting.

But it is THEIR fault. Its all done for a reason to get a "reaction" [ie. a text at a quid a throw] - its very, very sad on behalf of the production team.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Falloff Boy said...

I've been ill this week.
T'other night, delirious with fever, I actually watched Big Brother. The episode where the asian guy left in fact.
Fuck sake.

I remember the first seri...no, fuck it. I can't go on. I'm not wasting any more electrons on it.
At least I can blame my lapse on the fever.



The Tourette's guy seems like the only halfway sane one on the show though.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

I must admit I nearly put my foot through the screen with the Asian guy. Even gay friends wanted to beat the living shit out of the annoying, wining, ponce.

I guess he'll have one day back in Glasgow before he's in Casualty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home