The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Saturday, June 17, 2006

George Lovely Bush

I was just thinking last week what a sound straight up guy that George W Bush is. I love the way he is so clever with all the "big boy" things he does, and how every other President or Premier looks like a true arsehole in comparison.
In fact he's so tough, clever and compasionate he makes me look like a dickhead.

I also love Texas, and doubt that many of its inhabitants are actually:-

Fat
Loud-mouthed
Ignorant
Dangerous fuckwitts

And that McDonalds corporation - well it might be run by a clown but thats just marketing and stuff and only a fool would say otherwise.

I also think that American foreign policy in the world is just groovy, and hope that Jeb Bush gets in in 2007.





Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

8 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Camie Vog said...

Will you tell us why your blog went all white for days? Please? It was a worry...

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Dude, this is a new post with a similar heading to one I didn't read before I went on my hols. Scarily, it doesn't read quite like your usual posts, and it now has a new date and a free speech campaign button. Please tell me you weren't shut down... Should we all be afraid?

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Where've yer been man? It's been like lookin at solid lines nobody's snortin' for over a week!

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rejoice!!

The voice of anticrapitalism has returned unto us

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

Someone bumped me offline and it took days to retrieve the site.

The co-incidence bothers me.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope not n glad ur back

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Gardenia said...

You aren't really serious are you??????????????????

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

You pretty much nailed the description of most Texans I've met. They are also obsessed with sports, moreso than education, but that's obvious.

Can't stand Resident Bush either, but the good news is that he has fucked up so bad that Jebby probably has no chance of residing in the White House. Plus, Jebby's wife and kids are a trainwreck. The son was busted with a DWI twice, the daughter is a heroin addict, and the wife got caught a few years ago sneaking $40,000 worth of designer dresses into the country undeclared.

At least George W. only has two spoiled drunks for daughters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home