The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jay-Z at Glastonbury

Opened singing along to a shit CD of "Wonderwall"

Proceeded to badly rap over AC/ DCs "Back in Black"

Followed up with a shit mix of U2s "Sunday Bloody Sunday" and Whitesnakes "Ain't no love in the heart of the City"

What a fucking ABORTION of a set.

Plus he looks like a black Forrest fucking Gump.

Are today's kids so fucking stupid that they pay for this shit and don't even realise when someone is taking the piss out of them?

Society is doomed.

Bring on the financial meltdown.

As the Sex Pistols once said

"Ever had the feeling you've been cheated"

No, your too goddam fucking stupid ..............

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Cynnie said...

I never got the jay-z thing ..but then ..I'm ancient.

you visited me !..I'm so honored!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Cynnie said...

umm..hello?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home