The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Engerlannnnnd!

Well I'm not really into football but even I feel short-changed by that pile of shite display tonight.
What a shit-fest of mediocrity.

You have all that press speculation about how crucial Rooney is to the team and then he gets sent off for kicking someone in the balls, before they lose on penalties. Nice one you fucking muppet.
Fucking rubbish. Embarrassing. Shit. Pants.
Explain this to me.
I go to my boss who is paying me £200,000 a week and explain that I can't get a ball through a standard sized goal mouth at 20 paces without anyone being in the way.
What do you think he says.
Fucking rubbish. You're fucking sacked.
Or
Don't worry if you're feeling bad why not buy another Aston Martin and shag some putrid bag of bones.
What a bunch of overpaid useless wankers.

8 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

They get very well paid to depress me

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to burn my little boys engerland flag. Its harsh but necessary.






and if you think I am typing that long scribbly word verification thing you've got another thing coming.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Candy Minx said...

Sorry about the team, and Beckham resigned, what a tough weekend! Thinking of you...and just dropping by to say hi...
Cheers,
Candy

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

It's all just great, isn't it?

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some just sux

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait u 4got 2 says its george bushs falaut

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Candy Minx said...

What did you think about yesterdays game? Toronto went nuts downtown...no sleep for anyone what with cars horns fights parties.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger me said...

you have such a poetic use of the english language. i am so impressed! welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home