The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cyber-cunts 2

Picture this twat ........














I have decided that I am going to start a gallery of cyber-cunts, and old fucking moon-faced, I love fucking football, stitch me up with a fucking loan and sell my wife into sexual slavery if I don't pay it back, is the first in the hall of fame.

Fucking hell. Its like watching an Arsenal supporting George Formby smirk his way through 30 seconds of prime time TV. Cunt!

How much do you get paid to smirk like you've just shat your pants, whilst encouraging a nation of couch-potatoes to sign up for repossession orders.

Its like saying "Come on. You're as stupid as me. Sign up today."

Picture my fucking arse .....

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

Cappy by proxy

"What gets my back up about this ad is his obviously insane wife video-ing it all the time he is on the phone. If it wasn't for cyllit bangs "hi, i'm barry scoot (total ****), he would be my no one. so far. Give me time, i am sure i can think of more.

FOR THE RECORD

Barry Scot was my next target. I bet him and that bird with the dirty penny (hee, hee, hee) are Cillit Bang Gangs (or is that Gang bangs?)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

My 87 year old neighbour thinks Barry Scott is sexy. I'm moving soon.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Falloff Boy said...

His wife is kinda hot though, in a vapid, materialistic way.
She'll be able to clear quite a bit of their unsecured debt, for the first year at least. Before the pox and horror of her situation kicks in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home