The anti crapitalist

Madness is decending upon me....

Friday, August 25, 2006

Cyber-cunts

(With thanks to Sir Stewart Wallace, for the tip off)

Now I'm a cunt in real life. People who know me will vouch for that. I could pass a GCSE in cuntism, I could get a degree in it, a doctorate even. I just like being totally awkward to people who are up their own arses and basically need to be told. If it offends them then tough, they needed to be told so "bosh" job done.

I don't invite people to send me crap and waste my time but if they do ... well they're fair game.

I never thought any of the stuff I post demonstrates anything other than a permanent record of the inane drivel a paranoid mind creates. Its just tourettes in written form. If I did not do this I would be shouting "wankers" to Channel Four executives and waving my cock around in the Daily Star. Sadly my talent for that has not yet been recognised.

Do not pass "go", do not collect £200.

And yet somebody goes copying some of this stuff and I have to ask why? Do you want to appear as mental as me? Do you have nothing to say yourself? Or have you no ideas and yet always wanted to write a blog to impress your friends? Or are you just a cyber-cunt?

Cyber-cunts are people who have no life and resort to blogging to get attention, but once they set up their blog they have nothing to write about because (surprise) they have no life. Its a sort of electronic catch 22.

I think everyone out there agrees that there are some great blogs out there, funny stuff posted by people who lead full lives and want to share their ideas, jokes and interests with everyone. There is some great stuff about views on life, opinions on films, really funny well written stuff about everyday things that happen. And heart warming personal stuff too.

Its one great big melting pot out there, and there are some great people out there as well.

And then there are the people who just can't be arsed but need the attention.

And lastly there's me. A professional cunt who writes angry rubbish.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Hey, Anti C, you're right about that guy obviously being a cunt. It's such a strange thing to do...

By the way, the GCSE in cuntism? Anyone can pass that, just like anyone can pass any GCSEs. Clearly they are worth next to nothing these days, given how high the pass rate is. They may as well give 'em away with Corn Flakes.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Cynnie said...

Dammit I'm pissed!!....NO ONE told me anything about a copy cat dude ..
And I missed all the fucking fun!
I'm so out of the loop.
I'm gonna pout until SOMEONE apoligizes!!
( or until everyone ignores me for way too long )

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

...but very professionally done though.

Sorry Cynnie. Yer missed the fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home